Thursday 17 September 2009

The Lactationator

Like Spiderman who watches over the city like a gargoyle in the night, i too have nocturnal duties. Need to make sure that T doesn't starve while the rest of the building snoozes, esp when he has developed a slight jaundice. I do double time by first breastfeeding him before pumping out the remainder and storing it for a potential 2nd feed shortly after. Who says being a superhero is easy right?

But ok Lactationator is another feeble attempt at giving myself a nice superhero name. Need to brainstorm a new one. How about 'Milkstorm'? veto.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milkstorm more your cup of tea!

:p

Take care!

SAF

Esther said...

Congrats on milking so fast. Gd Job mom!

judebabe said...

breastfeeding is tiring...
Good that u get so much milk from one pumping session this early.

Which Medela pump you using?

I got the mini-electric plus as a gift from my cousin.

thinking of getting another one if I am pumping often.

lovexiaolongbao said...

SAF> haha! other suggestions are welcomed.

Esther> Alot meh? i dunno wht is the normal yield but i am barely catching up with his consumption.

Judebabe> i use medela pump in style. I dunno how good the electric plus is, but i think a dual pump is essential. Anyway this medela PIS is not so efficient for me in squeezing out every drop. cos after i pump, i manual squeeze still got squirts. I think if its the same for u, consider other pumps like avent or aveda.