Friday 11 July 2008

Back in Sunny Island (3 days only)

Back for April's wedding. Now at Pacific Coffee Company (Red Dot) waiting for my 2nd appointment (I have 6 appointments today), my fellow emcee for the wedding. Lucky got internet cos he is 30 minutes late already!

Anyway, flight yesterday was horrible, BJ -> SG is about 2 hrs more than SH ->SG. I took the early morning and didn't sleep well the night before, i spent about 7 hrs on flight drifting in and out of twilight zone, waking up in weird positions (like my head suspended 45degrees away from my neck). Also experienced T3 in beijing, the terminal built especially for the Olympics. Super big and chic, but the terminal shuttle train broke down! we were brought to the carpark in the basement where we had to take the bus.

Okay gotta run sorry for the abrupt entry, Ruperto shd be arriving any minute!

No comments: