Friday 18 July 2008

Hangzhou

I'm currently in Hangzhou train station, waiting for a train back to SH. Summer here smells like this giant accumulation of BO. It's HOT as hell and everyone wished they had worn less. Opposite me there's a lady flashing me her skin coloured ahma panties, and the woman with on my left took off her shoes to show off her undesirable toenails, propped her leg up and is probably peeping at me blogging about her. Who cares...I could use the distraction.

Business brought me to hangzhou this time, i've been treated like a queen the last 2 days, stayed in hyatt (or shall i say THE hyatt) and everything in hotel just screams posh. The food was impecably delicious, service was top notch, the view of the westlake was breathtaking, and the bed was soft and inviting. It's just sinful, probably explains why i'm paying for this now.

(PAUSE here, boarding train)

Okay now i'm in the train cabin, happy to have a nice seat enjoying the aircon. I went through quite an ordeal getting here. As usual, even with assigned seats, people would rush and push their way through. An old lady tried to get ahead of me and i grunted "农人!" (peasant), i hope she heard me.

My battery is running out. I need to go. Aircon is good... zzz....

No comments: