Thursday 3 July 2008

Interesting Celebrity Weddings...

I came across these pictures today. I'm still in wedding mood cos April is getting married next week!!

Pretty Brides...
Nicole is wearing a Balenciaga gown.

This is my favourite Jen bride look. Too bad it's not her favourite marriage.


There's something very royal about this wedding. It's like a fairy tale, the soccer star marries the pop star... She looks very good here without very heavy make-up. And i'm glad they are still going strong now.

Did i ever mention that i've seen Bill Rancic IRL (in real life)! He's quite the suave. I like his wife's (E! host Juliana DePandi) Monique Lhuiliier gown.
I didn't know Mini-me attended the wedding.
Kid Brides

Honestly, they pulled this off... ON THE DOG.


"Hey, hey, you, you, i don't like your girlfriend... "


Slutty Brides

Tori's a homewrecker, and she dresses like one. Her husband just looks psycho, i bet he's in it for the Spelling inheritance.


Well it's Pam. And when u've been married a dozen times, u know u'd get a next time to do it right.


The Oldies Brides...

The Clintons. Hur hur hur... Hilary still has tht sneer.


I didn't know alien headgears were ever in fashion?


Rockstar Brides
Heather Locklear and Tommy Lee did it the punk way. This photo can also be filed under Slutty Brides.


Our Rock Glam Queen on her wedding...
"Dammit Gavin, stop pulling the fork away..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi stel, selena here. chanced upon your blog from alwyn's blog that april gave me! haha! I love your catty comments!!!!

lovexiaolongbao said...

hey selena! welcome to my blog! thanks for dropping by. =)