Sunday 7 September 2008

Boots!

I HATE it when it rains. China has these unforgiving thunderstorms, and that combined with a poor sewage system often means that u find ur feet soaked 3 inches deep in murky acid rainwater.

So I've been wanting to get wellies for the longest time. I've been actively looking cos winter's coming real soon. I always wanted the flowery type ones, but then i saw these today and went completely gaga. Tweed wellies!


AND CHECK OUT THE PRICE!!!! when i saw the boots i told myself that i'd pay about 500RMB for this, but then ARGH!!! such a good buy.
It's so cheap that i felt like i could splurge on another pair of normal boots. wohoo....

4 comments:

karma chameleon said...

Wah! Eh must tell me where you bought them!!

lovexiaolongbao said...

Zara! the autumn/winter collection rocks man!

Anonymous said...

it's just S$20??!!! that's amazing! you can buy 3 pairs! even at 499, it's still alright! boots here in sgp are never below S$250!

lovexiaolongbao said...

imp> singapore boots collection quite pathetic man. 250S$ is actually OK, i would pay that price even in china. but this pair of wellies is just SUUUUPER UBERRRR cheap la.