Sunday 28 September 2008

my sister and her little one


Little Mischa has a smile that brings sunshine to my world. Maybe because it reminds me of my mini-sister. it brings back memories of our childhood. I was a "parrot" of my sis. I wanted to do everything she did. Wear the same clothes, say the same things, pose the same way in pictures. She hated it, but she loves me. If not for the fact that she pestered my mom for a sister, i wouldn't be on this earth. She used to pinch my cheeks everyday until they were so painful, and i wasn't allowed to retort cos she told me it was a sign of love.

My sister is so immaculately beautiful. I always tell people that i grew up thinking i was quite ugly. Of course i breathed a sigh of relief when the boys started calling...HENG AH...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you girls, all 3 of ur really have the same pretty face and family resemblance! Strong genes :P

imp said...

all you girls have wonderful complexion! *envious*

lovexiaolongbao said...

hi hsiaowei> thank you. U are a very beautiful bride!


Imp> my sister's skin is like har-gao. transparent, smooth...

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

ella i remember one day in lower pr school when you were so upset cos the next door aunty at butterfly avenue asked her kid to call you "koko" just cos you had short hair!!! i can still recall the indignation seeping out of your pores as you were complaining to me and leo about it... kekeekke

and now, just look at you at gab mendes' blo, the envy of all of us! =D

lovexiaolongbao said...

AAA> haha, i also remember last time when i was in mangga dua, i wanted to buy panties, and the lady said she doesn't sell briefs... grr... But it's quite funny, i really did look like a boy. Blame it all on my sister who wanted me to cut my tomboy hair like ZOE TAY.

Unknown said...

Ella, now that u mention it here, i remember abt the pinching part. so sorry, you were too adorable not to be pinched.. Now I pinch Cha and Russ everyday (more gently of course... now that i know the magnitude of strength. before i wasn't aware). I ordered you around to do stuffs for me and when you asked "kenapa saya terus?" i said cos you are the youngest. sometimes you obeyed, sometimes you just walked off.. ggrrr.. hahaha.

Btw... was I the one who asked you to cut short hair? I thought it was Iie Petin?

yAnn said...

wah you and your sister look like carbon copies!! pore-less skin and striking features.

lovexiaolongbao said...

Jie> yah u used to bully me i will never forget. But i still love u and want to follow u everywhere i go. and YES, u want me to cut hair like zoe tay, and ieie petin wants me to have a bob. I have no say at my own hairstyle.

Yann> nah.... she's WAY prettier. she'll stun u if u see her in real life.