Thursday 11 September 2008

Johnny and I

I'm back in Shanghai again. As much as i love the city and the friends that i have here, I hate being here alone without Mountain Man. Especially when i'm feeling the weight of work and stress all over, i kinda need someone around to complain to.

So now, it's just Johnny(Depp) and I. He entertains me tonight as Cry Baby Walker, the acting is super OTT and the plot is super bad but hey, it's Johnny. He makes Danny Zuko look like an angel.

Work was pretty rough today, i want to quit. i literaly don't have the strength to rant about it. But something i saw made me smile abit. I've had my sunglasses for a while now but this is the first time i noticed the words on the casing...
It must be a message from the higher powers.

4 comments:

yAnn said...

Love Johnny Depp too. *swoon*

Chin up about work. When things seem too rough, bear with it cos there's only one way out: up. Learnt this lesson over the past 2 months.

lovexiaolongbao said...

thanks yann... so sweet of u. *hug*

I feel better today already.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmm. then think about quitting. if u can't accept situation at work no matter which solution u adopt...then really time to quit.

otherwise, hang on a little more for the ride! :) saw the colorful leggings- retail therapy works!

lovexiaolongbao said...

imp> i am plotting my way out of this.