Tuesday 9 September 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

My brother's in town for business, last night he passed me some angpows from my family. So paiseh! so big already still give me AP. Calls followed from my sisterS-in-law, sister, brother-in-law, mother... I feel so loved. Suddenly i'm the baby of the family again- not the independent grown up married woman i've been trying to be.

Anyway shannon wrote me a card. So sweet...


Can u see the trophy she drew for me? i am the best ako in the "hole" world...


She's really grown up a lot. Last May, after my wedding she wrote me a card and i posted it here.
A few months later, i can see a distinct improvement in her handwriting- strongly coherent and more focused. I really miss her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not seen this.. Yes, you are still the baby of the family... :)

Shannon's card is so sweet. Yes, she did improve a lot, in her speech also.. Her mommy is better in teaching her than the school did ;P