Monday 3 August 2009

Crafty Sunday

On any given Sunday, i'd be really busy laying around the couch and watching DVDs with Mountain Man. But since he's back in Singapore for the weekend, i decided to put my "free" time to good use.

I made T something! It's been a while since i did any kind of sewing, but i think i pulled off quite a good job. As long as he doesn't chew or cowboy swing it.



If u're wondering what this is, it's one of those pillows you put over the baby so he'll feel safe while sleeping.



I finally developed photos and put them into photo frames! i've been procrastinating on this task for over a year. It was a nice mental journey putting these together. The wedding, the perfect honeymoon, our holidays.... I miss all of that.




New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

4 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Waaaaaah!
My mum sewn this for me (my baby actually)...

yuling said...

Wow, it's very nice! Now I feel really guilty. We sewed a soft toy for my dog (which he spoilt in half an hour), and none for my girl! Oppps.

lovexiaolongbao said...

LMS + Yuling> I hope the rice inside doesn't get mouldy.

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

very very nice! :) I haven't made anything leh. No energy. Although I want to do a Taggie blanket or toy at some point!