Tuesday 18 August 2009

wook mommy, wobots...

A while ago, i bought these cute robot wall decals from Amazon. It was part of my grand plan to put the nursery together. These stickers can be easily removed and repositioned, sticks on wallpapers as well. Mountain man and I had fun "decorating" the room last night. It took us less than half an hour to complete the job.

It's just amazing how the little bit of effort made such a huge difference to the room. Suddenly it felt like a baby was meant to sleep here.


Can't wait for u to come out T, ur robot friends are waiting!!

4 comments:

karma chameleon said...

I can't wait to see T too. Hopefully he comes out before 14Sept!

lovexiaolongbao said...

i hope u'll be in time to meet him also!!

heats68 said...

I super love the cot and the decals!
I wish we were in the same country so mine and Mark's future baby (no, not yet) would be able to get some of T's castoffs! :)

Unknown said...

so niceeee...am sure baby D will like the robots.