Friday 5 June 2009

movements- 26 weeks

It's a 19seconds video. movements around the 5th-7th and 14th-16th seconds. Pay attention to the left side of my belly. i was watching gossip girl and i think T likes all the pretty chicks in it. haha.



A new colleague of mine asked me yesterday if i was pregnant. Another colleague who overheard exclaimed, " OF COURSE LA, can u possibly eat until ur stomach is so big?". The new colleague's retort was, "but she's always stuffing her face!".

Basket. She only caught me eating once, she doesn't even sit on my floor!

7 comments:

Phathoe said...

That's so cute! How's the pregnancy now? You're getting closer! =)
I got gossip girl but haven't opened it yet, is it good? I hear so many good things about it.

I happen to catch a glance at a thread that you ordered a raisin city? Back into bbags now? heheheh. HGbags is great...I got my officier pt from her. She is due anytime too.

Have a good one!

yuling said...

Awwww, enjoy the dances of T in your tummy! I miss them really!

Hmmm, that new colleague of yours - RUDE!

lovexiaolongbao said...

phathoe> Gossip girl is very good. i just like teenage crap. haha.

Anyway i'm on waitlist with Erica for Raisin City. Wht recession!

Yuling> yah she's very rude! i dont' even know her tht well.

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

That colleagues is WEIRD, man!

I love watching my tummy move! Now I can feel/see movements on two ends of the tummy at the same time. Think that happens when she stretches :)

Ada.Ada.Aja said...

how come nobody else thought your story about your colleague was actually real funny hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. oh ella ella... there there, you have the privilege to eat what you want, she doesn't =D

lovexiaolongbao said...

AAA> ok la i thot it was abit amusing. hehe.

corsage> i'm feeling mini tidal waves. it feels quite nice right!

yAnn said...

So who was on the screen when T started twitching: S or B? ;)