Friday 19 June 2009

Wht reality tv programme will u join?

I'm the ultimate reality tv junkie, give me anything- talent shows, decor, modeling, dating.... I watch it all. Recently we applied for cable TV and i finally get access to AXN and Starworld, so it's been just like heaven at home.

over dinner last night, we talked about wht kind of reality show i'd be on if i had the opportunity.

Amazing Race (which happens to be my favourite)
Why not?
A. I can't drive. I have no psychomotor skills, i can't even operate the X-box to watch a simple Dvd. Mountain man thinks i'll endanger other motorist if i do drive.
B. I can't navigate. I don't know how to read a map.
C. I don't eat weird stuff.
D. I'm unfit, so i won't be able to do all the physical challenges.
Why yes?
A. I make good drama. hehe.
B. If i go with Mountain man, he can do A-D very well!

Surivor (also one of my favs)
Why not?
A. I cannot not bathe.
B. I cannot not wash my hair. So gonna die during confinement.
C. I cannot live without my handcreams and facecreams.
D. I don't look good sans make up. My first time on TV i need to look good right?
Why yes?
A. I make good drama.

Project Runway
The only dress i've sewn is not sewn by me. haha. i cheated during my home economics class, my maid did all the work, and i got an A!

American Idol
Uh... i won't even get past the first round.

America's Next Top Model
HELLO? do u even have to ask?

fail... i'll never be on a reality programme. stop dreaming.

4 comments:

Mimi said...

omg you're even the bigger cheater (for that home econ dress)!

LOL drama queen on survivor and AR that everyone loves to hate.

Jen said...

ANTM and AR for me as a contestant anytime!

hobomobo said...

But you can do Big Brother! You will be the resident babe that all the guys are trying to get. ;)

lovexiaolongbao said...

Sally Cinnamon> haha! i have no conscience when it comes to cheating for homec!

Jen> U'll make a good contestant on both!

hobomobo> i have never watched big brother leh...