Wednesday 17 June 2009

working in a petri dish of germs


Why can't some people just take a day off when they are not feeling well.... It doesn't prove anything to anyone if u come to work sick! I feel myself getting more and more infected by the second, i'm trying not to breathe so much today.

I also don't want to offend anyone by moving to a different seat. I don't want to be treated differently cos i am pregnant. But i feel like i shd be treated differently cos i'm carrying an extra person.




2 comments:

serline said...

I remembered those working days...xian, very xian...pregnant still...no mood to work. So I date my hubby for dinner at our favourite resturant. Eat and chat happily lah. Or go watch a movie after work. Cheer up!幸福的女人!

lovexiaolongbao said...

serline> i went home after lunch... hehe. But i still worked la.