Tuesday 30 June 2009

New baby has arrived!!

Don't panic, i wasn't in labour yesterday, I didn't just give birth to a real crying baby.
A package arrived at my desk yesterday, i knew it was wht i had been waiting for. It finally came. I wanted to rip it open immediately but i was so shy cos i didn't want my colleagues to find out about my splurge. So i tore it open slowly. First i opened the box... I waited a couple of hours before i took IT out of the box. And another couple of hours before i took IT out of the dustbag.

Here's what i got. TADA! My brand new Balenciaga Raisin Courier. The colour is so rich and the leather is so smooshy i love love love it!


I've been accumulating my bals very slowly. Each one has a memorable story. I originally wanted a tote but this colour is so hot that it was pre-booked before it even launched. I was on the waitlist for a while before i noticed this courier model. I thot..."hmm... maybe mountain man will be more supportive if this bag was baby friendly". I enquired TPF members on their feedback and indeed, this bag is quite good with babies cos it can be slung across the shoulders. It's large enough in case u need to carry extra baby things like blankets or toys (not anything spillable things like milk and soiled diapers of course). It's also very reasonably priced for the amount of leather i get.

This is the bag worn messenger style (slung across shoulders).


As a shoulder bag. For a 30week pregger, my belly is actually pretty small. But i'm getting heavy, i've started feeling aches and pains on my back and legs. Which is why this bag is so perfect cos it's light and it helps with the waddling. haha.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo nice bag n nice colour!!! good technique on the man with the baby bit too haha!! fern

Pebbles said...

Hi, I came through here via imp! gorgeous bag!

hobomobo said...

You sound like you are trying to rationalise your splurge to us.

hehe. The colour is very you, for some reason.

lovexiaolongbao said...

fern> hehe thanks! i love love the colour. and it is baby friendly!

pebbles> welcome! thank you thank you.

hobomobo> are u saying i'm sexually deprived? hahaha... N yes i was justifying my mini splurge.

LMS> thank you! enjoying it this very moment.

judebabe said...

Hee! Nice color and such a bump / mummy-friendly bag!!!

where did you get it?

I m thinking about the new color, Galet.

Unknown said...

purple is so you! it's nice lah... don't need any justification :P

lovexiaolongbao said...

judebabe> got it from Hg bags

Addy> thank you thank you!

Jen said...

where do u find the moolah to buy so many balenciaga(guessing mountain man)? I cant even afford my first one!!! am sooo jealous!!!!

JenlovesBal said...

Gorgeous bag! Found you on tpf. It will definitely make a good diaper bag for later! :)

lovexiaolongbao said...

jen> he only bought me the first one, the rest i paid myself. I guess i don't spend so much on anything else, esp. now that i'm pregnant.

jennifer> thanks! but i'm not intending to use this as diaper bag. I can't imagine putting soiled pampers and breastmilk in it. haha.

heats68 said...

Thought you would find this interesting...

http://media.blog.brandrepublic.asia/blaircurrie/going-to-hell-in-a-handbag/